Competitive salary plus private medical insurance.
We are proud to be one of the best international schools in the world. We’re looking for a Security Supervisor to join us as soon as possible. If you
are an experienced, security officer–able to work well in a small security team – we’d love to hear from you. The successful candidate must speak, read and write English fluently; other languages may be considered an advantage.
- To manage, train and supervise the security team.
- To monitor and organise the safe entrance and exit of visitors to the site.
- To ensure the school campus is always secure and safe, most especially when staff and students are present.
- To be responsible for the safe entrance and exit of all students at the beginning and end of each day.
- To facilitate the safety of students leaving the site and crossing the road.
- To facilitate the safe movement of road traffic around the site.
- To support the Facilities Manager with the fire procedures.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties to support the school as required by the line manager and Principal.
We do not believe in long, pointless application forms! Please apply by emailing us your CV and a brief covering letter to Recruitment@qis.org explaining why you will be a great fit for QIS.
We will be in touch with successful candidates promptly to arrange an initial interview online.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of excellent applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who have not been shortlisted.