Primary / Secondary Arabic, Islamic Studies and Qatar History Teachers
Start date: 2023-2024 Academic Year
Contract: Unlimited duration with 6 months’ probation period. Local hire (own sponsorship) only. Must have fully attested qualifications and police clearance certificates from all countries of adult residence.
Package: Competitive basic salary and allowances, generous paid annual leave, and comprehensive private medical insurance.
Our happy, supportive and tremendously successful Arabic Department is proud to be one of the best in the world, and we are now looking for a Primary and Secondary Arabic, Islamic Studies and Qatar History Teachers to join us next academic year.
The successful applicants will be working across the Primary or Secondary school and will be responsible for planning and delivering the best quality lessons to engage and challenge students.
To be considered for a vacancy, you should:
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Arabic Language.
- Hold all necessary permissions and qualifications required by Qatar’s Ministry of Education and Higher Education to teach in a private school.
- Have significant experience supporting children in a safe, secure and appropriately challenging school environment.
- Be able to provide great references plus police clearance certificates from your home country, Qatar and any other countries you’ve lived in.
- Genuinely love what you do – showing plenty of enthusiasm, creativity and energy.
- Be a reliable and collaborative real team player, always prepared to go the extra mile and support your colleagues.
- Experience of working in a British International school is an advantage.
How to apply
Please apply by emailing us your CV and a brief covering letter in English and Arabic to Recruitment@qis.org explaining why you’d be a great fit for QIS.
We will be in touch with successful candidates promptly to arrange an initial interview.Unfortunately, due to the high volume of excellent applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who have not been shortlisted.