- Start date: ASAP
- Package: Salary range starting at QAR 4,000 (plus extra allowances) + private medical insurance + generous paid annual leave.
- Local hire only: Sponsorship is not offered.
We are proud to be one of the best international schools in the world, and we are now looking for a friendly, hardworking, and efficient storekeeper to run our main stock room of school/office supplies.
The storekeeper will make sure our staff have all the resources they need, by accurately ordering, buying, storing, and distributing supplies around the campus. They may also help with general administration tasks across various other departments.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good experience in a similar role, perhaps in retail or a busy office. Experience working in schools or colleges will be an advantage.
- Physically able to lift and carry heavy stock items safely.
- Excellent communication skills including fluent spoken and written English (additional languages may be an advantage).
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word, and financial programmes.
- Ability to quickly learn new IT skills for school systems and apps.
- Good administrative experience with tasks like photocopying, filing, making polite calls to customers, maintaining spreadsheets etc.
- Gets on well with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and work adaptably and flexibly in a busy school environment.
- Sponsored (eg. by parent or spouse) and legally able to work in Qatar. We do not offer sponsorship for this role.
- Polite, helpful, flexible, efficient, proactive, and courteous.
How to apply
We will be in touch with successful candidates promptly to arrange an interview in school or online.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of excellent applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who have not been shortlisted.