Please find the school policies listed below.
- ICT usage and e-safety policy
- External Exams Candidate Policy
- Whole School Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Attendance policy
If you have any questions about our policies or would like to request a printed version, please feel free to contact the main office.
School Fees Policy
- The rates for all school fees are set out in the School Fee Schedule, available from the School Office and on the website. All fees are subject to annual review and are set by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- External examination fees are not included in the school fee.
- The Student Registration Fee is payable once. It is payable immediately an offer of a place is accepted. Failure to pay will result in the offer of place at the School being withdraw. The Student Registration Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Fees are invoiced termed at the beginning of each term.
- Where a student joins the School after the start of term, they will be Invoiced for a full term’s fees if joining before the Middle of the Term, or half a term’s fees if joining after the Middle of the Term. For the purposes of this clause and clause 7, the Middle of the Term shall be defined as the mid-point between the first and last days of the term, excluding holidays.
- Fees must be paid by the due date on the invoice by cash, credit card or Bank transfer. Failure to pay will result in your child losing their place in the School.
- Students are asked to pay a Retainer Fee to confirm reserving their place at QIS. This fee is deductible against the Tuition Fee for that student. The Retainer Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Where a student is leaving the school, four weeks’ notice of the Leaving Date must be given in writing. Where insufficient notice is given, the Leaving Date shall be assumed to be four weeks after the date of receipt by the School of the written notification. In the event of a child being suspended /excluded from the school, fees are not refundable.
- Fees paid in at the beginning of each term are partially refundable, as follows:
(a) Where the Leaving Date is before the Due Date on the invoice, fees shall be refundable in full.
(b) Where the Leaving Date is after the start of term but before the Middle of the Term, 50% of the term fees shall be refundable.
(c) Where the Leaving Date is after the Middle of the Term, none of the term fees shall be refundable.
- New students may be asked to pay a Retainer Fee to confirm their Acceptance of a place. This fee is deductible against the Tuition Fee for that student. The Retainer Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.