Start date: 2nd January 2023
· Package: Competitive salary plus private medical insurance.
Local hire / non-sponsored only.
We are proud to be one of the best international schools in the world. For January 2023, we are
looking for an experienced Science Technician for our outstanding Secondary Science Department The successful candidate must speak, read and write English fluently. They must be proficient in all
standard IT packages, including MS Office and Google Applications for Education.
. Always meeting current health and safety standards.
. Be familiar with the laboratory environment.
· Safely and promptly prepare materials, resources and equipment for science lessons.
· Efficiently and safely maintain science laboratories, preparation rooms, science equipment and lesson support services in good order.
· General duties to support teachers and students in the Science Department.
· Assist in administrative matters required for the efficient running of the department.
· Participate in all required training, activities and courses.
· Be friendly, flexible, efficient, reliable and well organised.
. Be a responsible member of the whole-school team.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and covering letter directly at Recruitment@qis.org.
We will be in touch with successful candidates promptly to arrange an interview in school or online.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of excellent applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who have not been shortlisted.