- Start date: TBC
- Package: Competitive salary plus private medical insurance. Local hire / non-sponsored only.
We are proud to be one of the best international schools in the world. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who will work closely with the Executive Principal and Director of Operations on all matters involving marketing, advertising, and promotion. She/he will advise and guide on marketing strategy, identify priorities, conduct research and carry out campaigns.
She/he will proactively seek out every opportunity to promote the school and boost its reputation through relevant marketing channels, including social media, website, press releases, events, tours, promotional materials, PR campaigns and more
- Ensure the school has a creative, attractive, accurate and up-to-date website that presents QIS as a leading school.
- Design and write marketing / promotional materials or outsource these tasks if agreed by budget-holders.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, e.g., with digital service providers, sponsors, media etc. and attract new sponsors/ business partners to develop and maintain reciprocal partnerships and affiliations.
- Lead and improve the school’s social and local media presence.
- Build, protect and promote the school brand with tangible materials such as website brochures communications style guide, events etc.
- Take a lead on promoting, advertising, and school event organisation, to include but not limited to: the annual fair, school yearbook, and open day.
- Analyse and develop QIS’s potential customer database for targeted marketing activity.
- Research and monitor areas of advertising, marketing and promotion in other schools and companies as well as best practice generally to ensure best practice is maintained at QIS.
Required skills and experience
- Significant marketing and management experience – not necessarily in a school but they should demonstrate a good idea of how educational businesses work.
- Excellent design, digital, photography, videography, and copywriting skills, with proficiency in relevant software (Photoshop, InDesign etc).
- Thorough knowledge and experience with relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc) and scheduling tools.
- Management skills – confidence, ability to influence, resilience, negotiation, advocacy, flexibility and good judgement.
- Creative approach to marketing – always offering new ideas and opportunities to promote QIS as a leader in the local market.
- They must be proficient in all standard IT packages, including MS Office.
How to apply
Please send us your CV and covering letter directly at Recruitment@qis.org.
We will be in touch with successful candidates promptly to arrange an interview in school or online.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of excellent applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who have not been shortlisted.