Arabic Learning Support Teacher
· Start date: January 2023
· Contract: Unlimited duration with 6 months’ probation period. Local hire (own sponsorship) only. Must have fully attested qualifications and police clearance certificates from all countries of adult residence.
· Package: Competitive basic salary and allowances, generous paid annual leave, and comprehensive private medical insurance.
Our happy, supportive and tremendously successful Primary team is proud to be one of the best in the world, and we are now looking for an Arabic Learning Support Teacher to join us from January 2023.
The position will include some whole class teaching, covering lessons if there is any absence in the department, and working with individual students or small groups of students under the direction of the line manager.
To be considered for a vacancy, you should:
· Have relevant qualifications (minimum high school level), ideally with a teaching certification. These must be fully attested.
· Have significant experience supporting children in a safe, secure and appropriately challenging school environment.
· Be able to provide great references plus police clearance certificates from your home country, Qatar and any other countries you’ve lived in.
· Genuinely love what you do – showing plenty of enthusiasm, creativity and energy.
· Be a reliable and collaborative real team player, always prepared to go the extra mile and support your colleagues.
Our Primary School – currently comprised of about 1,000 students – is a vibrant, fun and multicultural place of learning. It offers an engaging and warm environment, where children and staff alike are encouraged to investigate and develop their curiosity.
How to apply
Please email us your CV and covering letter.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of excellent applications we receive, we are unable to notify those who have not been shortlisted.